Friday, September 10, 2010

Back in the Blogging Saddle Again

I seem to be spending less time on Fidelma than I have in the past - well, except for ICC runs (coming up this Sunday).  What I have been spending time on is playing my Druid, Zinaria, and learning how to bear-tank.  It is a challenge that is very different from healing.

I have never enjoyed running after mobs - hence why my rogue is still 61, but it seems to be necessary as a tank more than I would like.  I'm getting better at tab-targetting - and not the mobs further up the road, but it is all new and different for me, but I have to say it is fun.  I need to find some good sites/blogs to read about bear tanking.  Possibly that will be an adventure for this weekend.

For now, I'm going back to recording with Gariath our Leveling Azeroth podcast - then I'm going to drag him out healing.  I never thought I would say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment