Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DPS'ing... I didn't know I missed you

I blame it on Gariath...I was a happy healer.  Then he said, "why don't you grab Rio and we'll do a random."  I was a goner in just a few minutes - remembering the fun of not watching green bars and instead trying to figure out my rotation to up my dps.

Since then, I've been playing her every chance I get.  I'm remembering all the things I loved about being a warlock - she was my first toon, and I'm here to tell you that it is like riding a bicycle.  I'm playing her demo this time, and that is totally different than how I've played her in the past.  I've always been destruction, so it is a complete change - and I'm loving it.  I've already got her to 73.5 and I'm going to try for 74 after recording Leveling Azeroth tonight.

It's nice to rediscover the joys of leveling - even doing quests.  I've been working on her rep with the Walrus people so she can make the big herb bag for my herbalist and alchemist - not to mention, Rio is a fisher and wants that sexy fishing rod that they have at exalted.

Fun times... who knew, I would enjoy dps'ing again.  Now, if I can just figure out that tanking thing on my druid....

No comments:

Post a Comment