Monday, March 22, 2010

Reflections on WoW and RL

I didn't get a chance to talk about it much in Leveling Azeroth this week, but RL has been full of WoW blocking fun.  My fiancé is a wonderful man who actually supports me playing WoW, but I'm having trouble finding time to fit it in these days.  Getting married is one of those all encompassing events in your life - and it has taken over mine, even though I am having a fairly simple wedding.  There is always something to do - including rearranging and cleaning my house for my fiancé and I to make it our home.

That said, I am having a great time in WoW when I get the chance to hop on-line.  Tonight, I'm hoping to knock the weekly raid quest out of the park on two toons and maybe get a level on my druid.  On the other hand, I need to finish my pantry reorganization... lol.  Somehow I'll get it all done.

I just had a thought - I'm going to be gone twice this summer on 2-week study abroad programs.  Hmmm... I might need to line up some guest hosts for Gariath...

No comments:

Post a Comment